This message will disappear after all relevant tasks have been resolved.
Semantic MediaWikiThere are 1 incomplete or pending task to finish installation of Semantic MediaWiki. An administrator or user with sufficient rights can complete it. This should be done before adding new data to avoid inconsistencies.
Cessna Pilots Association Wiki
Search in thousands of documents
The CPA Wiki is fully searchable and filled with articles, service and maintenance manuals, service bulletins and much more. All of the technical information you could want. Simply type your question or topic into the search bar.
Filter your search results
When searching for specific information the special operators like the words OR, AND can be used in the search bar. Special characters like * or quote marks can be inserted as well.
A range of smart filters are available to help you find what you are looking for.
Download or read online
Results will be displayed for you with your search term highlighted in the result and in the online document reader that opens when following a results link.
The document will be available for you to read online or download
WHAT WE OFFER
Find out more about what we have to offer inside the CPA wiki.
- CPA MagazinesBrowse all the CPA magazines from 1984 to current. You can also search for specific topics and read everything that has been written on the subject.... Read more
- CPA Tech NotesThese are informational handouts that deal with the most frequently-seen problems and most frequently-asked questions about Cessnas. Nosewheel Shimmy, Hot Starts, Rigging, Brakes on Retractable Singles and many more subjects.... Read more
- Cessna Model HistoriesEach model is broken down by year with information such as serial numbers, base price and gross weight. The histories will give you information on updates made, such as in 1965 the 172 flaps were changed from manual to electric.... Read more
- Service Bulletins and ADsWe have a wide range of maintenance manuals, parts manuals, Pilot Operating Handbooks, overhaul manuals and much more. These can all be searched by model, subject, supplier or type of manual you’re looking for.... Read more
- Service/Maintenance Manuals, POHsYou can learn what every manual covers and why there are so many.... Read more
- STCsA Supplemental Type Certificate is a legal change to the Type Certificate STC’s are required to submit any changes to the FAA that you or your mechanic has made to the aircraft.... Read more
GET ACCESS NOW$55.00/year